Each episode, take a break from your norm and we will be talking about a different accessibility or inclusion tourism topic with a different guest. Available on all major platforms.
Learn about service dogs with guest, Taylor Kulp.
Learn about studying abroad with chronic illness or a disability with guest, Erin Harten.
Learn about balancing life with being a grown up to a special needs kiddo with guest, Havi Martinez.
Disability/Chronic Illness and Social Media with Ally – VacayAbility Rest Stop
Episodes are also available on Youtube with subtitles!
Why You’ll Love Us
Podcasts are becoming increasingly popular, so why choose us?
- Real unscripted conversations
- Diversity in discussion
- Available on so many platforms and with subtitles
- Topics you care about
- Accessibility Perspective: QuitoUnfortunately, I didn’t get to explore Quito as much as I wanted because I got sun poisoning in the beginning […]
- Perspective: Galapagos Islands Accessible Travel GuideThe Galápagos Islands is an Ecudorian archipelago (about 1000km or 600 miles off the coast) in the Pacific Ocean, composed […]
- Virtual Vacation Destination: Winchester Mystery House￼Homebound? Have mobility issues? Or just want to take a virtual vacation? Check out this series of attractions all over […]
Ask us a question to be answered on a future podcast.
Or head to our Anchor page to leave a voice message question!